Showing color of tooltip window in iceWM environment: PROBLEM

Hi all,

I created tooltip window and used g_signal_connect_swapped() to paint this wndow. For painting purpose i used this method.

gtk_paint_flat_box (pStyle, pTipWnd->window, GTK_STATE_NORMAL, GTK_SHADOW_OUT, NULL, GTK_WIDGET(pTipWnd), "tooltip", 0, 0, cReq.width, cReq.height);

It is working fine in KDE but problem is that when i run my program on iceWm environment, the tootip window showing the grey color and without border.

Then i used only g_singal_connect()  and draw painting on tip window in this way.
gdk_draw_rectangle(pTipWnd->window,  pDC, TRUE, 0, 0, cReq.width, cReq.height);

In iceWm environment it shows only color on full window without any text.

How i can display tooltip window with yellow color and border aswell.

My requirement is to run program on iceWm environment instead of KDE.

Thanx in advance about any query!

Regards,
Ibrar Ahmed