GtkSourceView on Win32

Hi list,

For years I've been programming on Linux with GTK+ on its C interface.

Today I am attempting to port some apps on widows. With some luck I found a libgtksourceview-1-1.0.dll and its associated libxml2.dll, compiled an example app using the GtkSourceView ... but during execution it says libgnomeprint-2-2-0.dll can't be found.

Does someone have a copy of this dll? Google did not find it, so this list is the last hope to use this great widget.

Regards,

Katsankat