libgdk-directfb-2.0.so: undefined reference to `IA__gdk_colormap_change' Can anyone help me

Hi Wiliam,

I have the same problem like you, but building gtk for mipsel.

this is what I found out so far:

With IA__gdk_colormap_change the function gdk_colormap_change is meant.

The gdk_colormap_change is called within gdk_colors_store (in gdk/gdkcolor.c). In the gdk API

Reference (http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gdk/gdk-Colormaps-and-Colors.html#gdk-colormap-change)

I found that

“gdk_colormap_change is deprecated and should not be used in newly-written code”.

I tried to find the implementation and all I found is an empty function function in gdk/directfb/gdkcolor-directfb.c.

Only a message is printed out here, that gdk_colormap_change isn’t supported any more.

Since the caller (gdk_colors_store) has a similar comment than gdk_colormap_change, I just commented it out.

It seems its working.

Robert

RobertStumpe(Dipl.-Ing.)
Softwareentwicklung/Software Development

Tel:
Fax:
Email:
Web:
+49 (8152) 3709-36
+49 (8152) 6183
RStumpe ultratronik de
www.ultratronik.de

Gewerbestraße 52
D-82211 Herrsching

Ultratronik

LÖSUNGEN FÜR IHREN ERFOLG - SOLUTIONS FOR YOUR SUCCESS

Geschäftsführer: Dipl.-Ing. Wolfgang Sorg, Dipl.-Kfm. Alexander Sorg

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Herrsching

Registergericht München HRB 49567 (Ultratronik Vertriebs GmbH)

Registergericht München HRB 55584 (Ultratronik Entwicklungs GmbH)