Re: Sample simple container.
- From: Paul Davis <paul linuxaudiosystems com>
- To: Alexandre Moreira <alexandream gmail com>
- Cc: GTK-List <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Sample simple container.
- Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:44:32 -0400
On Fri, 2007-03-30 at 15:13 -0300, Alexandre Moreira wrote:
> Hello, everyone. I'd like to get a better understanding on how the
> Gtk+ widgets (specially containers) behave.
> I tried getting to look at a code for some of the simple containers in
> the lib but they're note that simple. I have to jump back and forward
> between their code and their parent classes and things are not really
> clear to me.
welcome to the world of object oriented programming in a functional
language using macros :)
> Does anyone have a simple custom container from scratch already made,
> so I could check on what the methods need to override from GtkWidget
> in order to have a simple Only-One-Child container ?
its called GtkBin
] [Thread Prev