Sample simple container.

Hello, everyone. I'd like to get a better understanding on how the
Gtk+ widgets (specially containers) behave.

I tried getting to look at a code for some of the simple containers in
the lib but they're note that simple. I have to jump back and forward
between their code and their parent classes and things are not really
clear to me.

Does anyone have a simple custom container from scratch already made,
so I could check on what the methods need to override from GtkWidget
in order to have a simple Only-One-Child container ?

If no one have the widget made, could you guys at least point me on
how would be the tactics to implement such a widget (simple,
do-nothing, hold-only-one-child).

Thanks,
Alexandre Moreira.

PS: The need for that is simply that I would like to have some
composite widgets without exposing the methods for their topmost
container (e.g., I'd like to create a composite widget based on a
VBox, but wouldn't like for my user-code to be able to call the box
methods on it).