Re: Arabic on win32

Thanks,
I just did a quick test with the installer from gimp-win instead and
it works! (http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/)
It's probably a Glade win32 build problem, but I have no clue what it is.

Thanks
Fredrik

On 3/7/07, Tor Lillqvist <tml iki fi> wrote:
Fredrik Corneliusson writes:
 > I got a problem with displaying Arabic text correctly on Win32 (Glade
 > Win32 runtime 2.10).

There is no such problem with the binaries from ftp.gtk.org. Do the
gladewin32 people build Pango themselves without Uniscribe support? Or
do you use some font with broken Arabic support?

--tml