Re: How to show the same widget in several containers

Hi,

Gtk+ explicitly disallows child widgets being parented more than once, for good reason.

Make four individual display widgets, and make one pixmap/pixbuf/ whatever to contain the picture. When you make your picture, explicitly draw it to each of your display widgets; there is nothing wrong with displaying the same image more than once...

richard