Re: fontconfig

2007/6/23, Bill Cunningham <billcu2 verizon net>:

please keep messages on the list not on private email address.

    I am stepping my way up to gtk+. Before I can get there I need to have
fontconfig. As well as pango, atk, cairo and so on.

IIRC it's more than a year that you fight installing gtk+ from source.

Installing fontconfig it's not on topic for this list, even if it's a
step towards installing gtk+.

What's wrong with a nice package from your distro? (I hope it's not LFS)

cheers
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti