Re: Installing gtk+2.10.12 issues.

hey guys, I believe discussion went out of control. Everyone's
messages were sent, so there is no reason to keep this
thread/spam/fight.

we all have some real emails to spend time with ;)

regards

On 6/1/07, Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh yahoo com> wrote:

> The world is full of frustrated people who invented the
> perfect software building, packaging and distribution
> systems.  Something to think over...
>
> Yeti

And who said the word "perfect" ?

And how can software building be perfect if there is no limitations
on how the sources are generated, and thus no way to automatically determine
dependencies in all cases ?

And the uglyness of search paths in addition to that - or as part of that ...

--Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/