Re: Installing gtk+2.10.12 issues.

> If your product is good, we'll all start using it on the recommendation of others. If it's so
> bad that you need to push it with all the arrogance and persistence of Microsoft then I'm not
> even going to take a look.

Happy manual environment variables setting, installing as root and screwing up your
system consequently.

This list is full of questions about gtk+ building; every time people have to set
environment variables manually and tediously build dependencies.

For me it's sufficient that one guy highly appreciated the tool in the spring of 2006,
because it allowed him to build and deploy 'gtk+' and 'glade' in the company he was
working for.

He, however, was also a Perl guy, and was constructively lazy - similar to myself.

So, please do me a favor and continue all this boring manual work related to building,
never-ever even think of trying my tool.

FWIW, Microsoft spoiled general population by showing it that properly built software
can be on-click-installed.

So, I'm working in the direction of one-click-build software tool.

--Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/