unwanted offset on embedded system

Hi,

We have ported GTK on top of DirectFB to our embedded system. We can run all of the example applications that come with GTK and they display (mostly) properly on the screen.

However there is a strange problem. It appears that the GUI begins drawing well beyond the center of the screen, and then wraps around to the other side of the screen. It is as if the left portion of the GUI is on the right, and the right portion of the GUI is on the left.

Has anyone seen this kind of problem, or does anyone have pointers on where we should look to solve it? If you believe it may be a DirectFB issue, please let us know... however we have used this fb device with Qtopia 4.x with no issues on this system.

Thanks,
Brett