Enabling accessibility

Hi,

I'm trying to build an application which uses accessibility (i.e. ATK). After reading a little i know that the accessibility module has to be loaded but when i build the GTK+ library no accessibility module was built.

My question is, how do i build the accessibility modules needed? i already have the ATK library built.

Did anyone build an application which uses accessibility? What's a good start point? The application has to be GTK+, ATK+ only (not using GNOME stuff).

Regards,
Diego A. Fons.