How can I hide scrollbar of a GTK scrolled window even if it _needs_ one?

Dear all,

             --------------------------
             | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 |         <--- (C), This is a gtk scrolled window named (C)
             --------------------------
---------  --------------------------
|   1   |  | o o o o o o o o o |
|   2   |  | o o o o o o o o o |
|   3   |  | o o o o o o o o o |
|   4   |  | o o o o o o o o o |
|   5   |  | o o o o o o o o o |
|   6   |  | o o o o o o o o o |
--------- ---------------------------
    ^                    ^
   (A)                 (B)
These are 2 gtk scrolled windows named (A), (B)

scrolled window (B) has H & V scrollbar if it needs. (GTK_POLICY_AUTOMATIC).
The scrolled window (A) & (C) should display the row & column number of the content of window (B).
Hence when I scrolled up and down (right and left) of window (B),
the content of window (A) & (C) should be updated according to window (B).
( For example, the row & column numbers range from 1 ~ 100. )
I use gtk scrolled window to implement (A) & (C), too.
However, I don't want to display the scrollbars in window (A) & (C).
That is to say I don't want users to scroll the window (A) & (C);
I just want them to scroll the main window (B), and update the content of window (A) & (C) respectively.

I can not find any way to tell the gtk scrolled window to hide the H & V scrollbar even if it really needs them.
GTK_POLICY_NEVER will display ALL the content of window (A) & (C).

Should any existed gtk widgets can accomplish this?
Or should I write my own gtk widgets?

Best regard,

--
Wei