Re: portable socket wrappers

On Wed, Jul 04, 2007 at 05:56:52PM +0200, katsanqat wrote:
> Please post your answer in the list, thought it was posted there.

I do, it's you who posts privately.

> I think the guys who created the sockets API are not idiots

Me, too.

> while others feel smarter.

Not sure whom you mean by "others" and how you define "smarter". Had MS
implemented socket API + strerror without own changes, we wouldn't have
had this thread. But given the MS API, the issue becomes just a question
of effort. I appreciate your help (sincerely, no sarcasm) and happen to
have chosen a different way; nothing personal, ok?

With kind regards,
--
Baurzhan Ismagulov
http://www.kz-easy.com/