Signal order

Hi,

Here is the senario. I have a treeview and a entry. I write some text in
the entry. Then I click on the treeview to change the row.

The problem I have is that the cursor_changed signal of the treeview is
emited BEFORE the focus_out_event signal of the entry.

I don't really understand this order as it sounds to me that to change
the cursor, the treeviews must have focus, so the focus_out_event signal
should be emited first.

In case it's not a bug but a wanted behaviour, I'd like to find a signal
on the entry that is emited before the cursor_changed, is it possible ?
--
Yann