static binaries win32

Hello,

I'd like to compile static linked binaries of my programs
under Windows so I can give only one .exe to others.
I installed the binary packages from [1] under cygwin by
extracting them to /usr. After changing some paths I can
successfully call this command:
gcc \
	ab.c -o ab \
	-L/usr/local/lib \
	-lmingw32 \
	-lSDLmain \
	-lSDL \
	-mno-cygwin \
	-mwindows \
	-I/usr/local/include/SDL \
	-I/usr/include/mingw \
	-mno-cygwin \
	-Dmain=SDL_main \
	-I/usr/include/gtk-2.0/ \
	-I/usr/include/glib-2.0/ \
	-I/usr/lib/glib-2.0/include/ \
	-I/usr/include/cairo \
	-I/usr/include/pango-1.0/ \
	-I/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/include \
	-I/usr/include/atk-1.0/ \
	-L/lib \
	-L/usr/lib \
	-lgtk-win32-2.0 \
	-lpangowin32-1.0 \
	-lgdk-win32-2.0 \
	-lopengl32 \
	-lglu32 \
	-lgdi32 \
	-L/bin \
	-lgobject-2.0 \
	-static \
	-lwinmm \
	-mms-bitfields
The resulting binary works, but only on my machine. On
other machines it fails because of missing libraries.

What else should I do to compile static binaries?

I also tried a SDL-only program in a similar way and
this one runs fine on another machine without copying
any libraries.

Thanks,
Leander

[1] http://www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/downloads.html