Upgrade problem: Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "bluecurve"

Hi,

I upgraded my Redhat WS 4 installation to include the current versions of:

Everything seemed to compile and test out well.

When starting an application I receive the following warning message:

Gtk-WARNING **: Unable to locate theme engine in module_path: "bluecurve",

The other issue is that when I select a menu option from any application or the desktop, it changes the text to white which makes it very difficult to see.

Does anyone have any ideas of what might be wrong?

Regards,

Michael