Re: dnd with treeviews

Hi,

ic, I changed my signal from "drag_drop" to "drag-data-received" and
now the userdata is identical to the user data I specify when connecting
the signal.
Two questions left: now I can look which rows are selected in the
source tree. But is it safe to assume that the selected rows in the
source are identical to the dragged rows?
And, I wonder why my callback has been called anyway.. at least I even
had the wrong string specified: "drag_drop" instead of "drag-drop".

Thanks a lot,
Leander