About Internationalisation using PANGO

hello everyone,

Iam using gtk2.0 and i want to make a spellchecker kind of application  in my Local Language(HINDI)  In which I want to COLOUR my wrong text strings and Right text strings.

Previously I used to with gtk1.2 in which I used gdk_font_load() and all GDK functiones.

How can I use PangoAttrList with my Program using number of colours in single window.

Can you Please Suggest me where can I found out the good PANGO TUTORIAL. and EXAMPLES.

Sourabh Agrawal