Re: Large strings in GtkTextView

Micah Carrick wrote:
Andrew Sobala wrote:
Hi guys,

I just tried to load a ~200 kb string into GtkTextView, and there are bugs in the viewing of the string. The most noticeable is that when you try to scroll, the text disappears and/or overlaps.

Is GtkTextView completely unsuitable for viewing large amounts of text? Is there an alternative?

Many thanks,

Andrew