Re: Large strings in GtkTextView

Andrew Sobala wrote:
Hi guys,

I just tried to load a ~200 kb string into GtkTextView, and there are
bugs in the viewing of the string. The most noticeable is that when you
try to scroll, the text disappears and/or overlaps.

Is GtkTextView completely unsuitable for viewing large amounts of text?
Is there an alternative?

Many thanks,

Andrew