Re: GTK+ 2.10.7 released

On Sat, 2007-01-06 at 12:01 -0800, Sergei Steshenko wrote:
> --- Gian Mario Tagliaretti <g tagliaretti gmail com> wrote:
>
> > 2007/1/6, Sergei Steshenko <sergstesh yahoo com>:
> >
> > > So, should everyone distrust the claim that there are no memory leaks in 2.8.20 ?
> >
> > You don't want to understand the meaning on the sentence in the FAQ,
> > where is the point in going on with this rant? Behdad and David have
> > already explained the situation, are you trolling?
> >
> > What EXACTLY are you trying to achieve?
> >

> I want to see the TRUTH in FAQ.

The truth? Impressive request. Which truth do you want? We have a a lot
of them.

Oh, and should you find the truth all by yourself, please share it with
us, I'm pretty sure others would appreciate it. At least I would.

So, just stop this silly ranting please. Read the responses you
got again and ask reasonable questions.

thanks,
--mitch