Re: GTK Main Re-execution or Looping

the following may be helpful:

richard

On Feb 22, 2007, at 11:23 PM, Alex Shankle wrote:

Hello,

I have an application I am building to com with a PLC and then display the PLC info in a Glade built window. I have it working, except now I want to query the PLC every 5 seconds or so and re-display the PLC info as the PLC state is changing. Is there a GTK function that will allow me to repeatedly redisplay my main window at intervals of about 5 seconds?

Thank you,

Alex Shankle

Production Engineer - BSEE

LINAK U.S. Inc.