Confused Newbie

Folks, I notice with my applications that I am getting endless instances of the following errors: GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_get_height: assertion `pixbuf != NULL' failed GdkPixbuf-CRITICAL **: gdk_pixbuf_get_width: assertion `pixbuf != NULL' failed

These are with all apps, including nautilus and Pan.

I have absolutely no idea what is causing them, but I'd really like to fix it!

Suse 10.0 - patched current. Gnome 2.12
gtk2-2.8.3-4.3

Not sure what other info to post - please advise, and if anyone knows what this error is I'd be very interested!

Thanks...

--
Jeremy Morris
IT Consultant