Re: GTK help for newbie noob

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 09:55 -0800, NewbieNoob wrote:
> Hi There
>
> I am just learning GTK.
>
> I don't quite get the basic "building blocks" of GTK.
>
> Is there a reference or tutorial out there that focuses on the syntax in a
> systematic way?

I don0t really understand what you mean by syntax here, but...

There is a tutorial oriented to C at <http://www.gtk.org/tutorial/> and
another one, oriented towards python, at
<http://www.pygtk.org/pygtk2tutorial/index.html>.

(If you google for "gtk tutorial" you get these two links, and the ones
for Perl, Ruby, and Ocaml among tyhe first few results. Remember: Google
is your friend)

-- m

--
Mariano Su�z-Alvarez