Re: GC sometimes without a colormap

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007 14:35:29 +0100
David Nečas (Yeti) <yeti physics muni cz> wrote:

>On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 08:06:47 -0500 zentara wrote:
>>
>> I posted an answer and example on the gtk-perl list.
>
>I've read it and I have to repeat my question: why so much
>X server interaction to create client side data?  You can
>draw to a pixbuf without X server being involved at all.
>
>Yeti

Why?
The code examples that came with the modules did it that way,
and it made the errors stop.  Maybe you could make
a better example and include it in the module's example
code directory?
Yeah, I know, figure it out for myself. But someone as knowledgable
as you could make our lives easier by whipping out a code
snippet.

zentara

http://zentara.net/japh.html