Re: Getting greatest decimal accuracy out of G_PI

taken, in context, from the following page: http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/glib/glib-resources.html

gtk-list gnome org  - gtk-list covers general GTK+ (and GLib) topics; questions about using GLib in programs, GLib from a user standpoint, announcements of GLib-related projects would all be on-topic. The bulk of the traffic consists of GTK+ programming questions.

but this strikes me as a bit lacking given the real reality of this mailing list.  perhaps the following could be added to fully round out a noobie's expectations of what they'll find here:

(P.S.  Don't worry, though, if it isn't on-topic, the GTK+ Police will certainly let you know of your unforgiveable infraction, even if they're wrong.  Not only that, they'll even give advice (freely) as to what you should do for a living, even if they don't know anything about the subject in question.)