problems in installing the gtk package on a windows vista pc

Hi,
I downloaded gtk-2.10.11-win32-1 from the GGobi web page. But I am not able to install it. I get an error message referring to some 16 bit MS-DOS subsystem.
I am enclosing a file with a screenshot of the error message.

I have even downloaded a glade package from the following url :
http://gladewin32.sourceforge.net/modules/news/

But I have exactly the same problem. I will appreciate any help in resolving this problem.
Thanking you,
Ravi Vishnu