GTK Project - South Bay

Hello all,

I’m a recruiter for a local consulting company in Sunnyvale, CA

One of my clients in the South Bay is looking for a GTK engineer to help identify performance bottle necks on their project.  They are in need of someone who’s implemented a graphical component with GTK, preferably someone with XWindows experience (someone who’s fixed bugs in Xwindows).

My client is urgently looking for a consultant that can help with this project for at least 3 months.

If available or interested, please respond ASAP.

Best Regards,

Mark Torrillo

Technical Recruiter

Oxford & Associates

Software/Hardware Engineering Consulting Services,

a division of On Assignment

1230 Oakmead Parkway

Sunnyvale, CA 94085 Suite 204

Office     408.245.3915 x 112