web interface for GTK+

Hi all,

The following GTK+ related project was created on Cofundos.org (a platform for describing open-source project ideas and pooling resources for their implementation):

*web interface for GTK+* by stefan
Tags: Interface gnome html GTK+ web
http://Cofundos.org/project.php?id=67

Project description: I would like to use my loved Linux applications not only at home but also from work and from everywhere where I have an Internet connection. Therefore GTK+ should be extended by a web interface to allow the usage of GTK+ based applications through any HTML compliant web browser. A simple Linux based PC could function as a server. This would create a strong unique selling proposition for Linux and open source applications. It would allow to use GTK+ based applications similar to eyeOS but would not require to rewrite every application in order to use it through the web.

More info at: http://Cofundos.org/project.php?id=67

You can support this project by commenting it or bidding for its impementation!

--
240 Cofundos users were placing 133 bids (amounting Euro 6175) on 67 projects.

*Please help making open-source even more successful*
Spread the word about http://Cofundos.org