[gtk-2.11] GtkScrolledWindow does not behave as expected

Hi,

I am wondering if there is a bug inside the GtkScrolledWindow, it
seems like it does not create gtkadjustment objects. (Which it did
with 2.10)

I am developing ristretto, [0] and for some reason it works with gtk
2.10, but with gtk 2.11 I get the following warnings:

> (ristretto:8848): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_value_get_pointer: assertion
> `G_VALUE_HOLDS_POINTER (value)' failed
>
> (ristretto:8848): GLib-GObject-CRITICAL **: g_value_get_pointer: assertion
> `G_VALUE_HOLDS_POINTER (value)' failed

Any furter debugging suggests it throws this somewhere behind  gtkwidget.c:4742

> 4740       /* FIXME: we should eventually check the signals signature here */
> 4741       g_signal_emit (widget,
> 4742              WIDGET_CLASS (widget)->set_scroll_adjustments_signal, 0,
> 4743              hadjustment, vadjustment);
> 4744       return TRUE;

I have set the widget-class set_scroll_adjustments_signal, and the
set_scroll_adjustments callback. This all works with gtk2.10, but with
2.11 it breaks.

Does anyone have any suggestions what I can do to fix this?

Regards,

Stephan

[0], http://gnomefiles.org/app.php/Ristretto