Re: help on callback

Hi,

Save a pointer to the widget you create and use the query routine(s) for the specific widget in question using your saved pointer.

cheers,

richard

On 8/29/07, Alessandro Toso <alessandro toso polimi it> wrote:
Hi all,

I'm new to the list and to gtk. I'm playing with some examples and I
have a question:

Let's say that I have a window with a bunch of entries and I want to
print the string that the user enters when I click a button. It's
easy for me to print every string when I press "enter" after editing
each entry but how can I get a pointer to each of them when calling a
callback belonging to another widget (the button in this case)?

Thanks
Bye

Alessandro