Locating gtk-cache-config utility for download

Hello,
         I am trying to cross-compile gtk-2.10.13 for an xtensa (embedded processor) on intel i686 machine. However it fails as i do not have the gtk-cache-config utility installed. I found a post online that suggested I could just download the sources alone and compile it alone and can use it. But I have been unable to locate the source code of this utility. I tried  ftp.gnome.org but could not locate anything. Could anyone please let me know where I can locate the source for this utility and if just compiling this alone independently would be fine.

Thank you for any help.

Sincerely
Pradeep