Objects creation from within multiple threads

Hi!

I've got sereval threads from which I'm trying to create objects
(using g_object_new()) at the "same time", and I get strange errors
(most of the time it works correctly though).

A quick gdb session seems to show that when a problem occurs, all the
threads creating objects are in g_type_class_ref() in gtype.c which is
called from g_object_new().

For example error messages are:
...invalidly modified type `XXX'
g_object_new_valist: object class `XXX' has no property named `YYY'

I cant' find any information about if GLib does not support creating
objects from different threads ate the same time. Can anyone help me?

Regards,

Vivien