Re: How to force GtkScrolledWindow to follow changes of a GtkTreeView?

Maciej,

You probably want this function:
http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkTreeView.html#gtk-tree-view-scroll-to-cell

Just scroll to the new path when you add it.

Paul

On 4/21/07, Maciej Podkomorzy <gammaray satfilm net pl> wrote:
Hi! I've stumbled upon a small problem I can't solve myself:
I'm writing a small app that has a list (GtkListStore) of
clickable/selectable items  within a scrolled window.
The problem is, when I add items to that list at runtime, the scrolled
window doesn't follow the changes and the v-scrollbar of that window
always returns to it's 'zero' position. Is there any way to alter this
behaviour? (in other words: how can I force the window to autoscroll to
the newly added item?)

Even the slightest tips on how could I solve this will be greatly
appreciated:)