Re: Required packages for gtk+

On 4/20/07, Gian Mario Tagliaretti <gianmt gnome org> wrote:
2007/4/19, Anupama Chandwani <anupama chandwani gmail com>:

> Now i want to add a "my_package.h" in gtk/gtkentry.c and also call
> functions from the same. Where should i add the dependent CFLAGS? or
> do a -lmy_package.so?

so you will redistribute your own modified copy of the gtk+ tarball
following _every_ gtk+ release? (and of course asking your users to
uninstall their own copy)

No, its for personal use. I dont think the open source community will
need gtk to work in the specific scenario i am moulding it into.
However a patch will be made available if anyone is interested.

cheers
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti

--