ColorPicker problem (win32 version)
- From: Toralf Lund <toralf procaptura com>
- To: gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: ColorPicker problem (win32 version)
- Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 11:13:13 +0200
I've encountered a problem that I think might be a bug in the colour
picker widget, but I thought I'd run it through the list before adding
an entry to Bugzilla. (But I've searched for bugs, and found nothing.)
Simply put, the problem may be reproduced as follows:
1. Open a ColorPickerDialog
2. Type "#0026FF" into the "Color name" field, then press Enter.
3. Click the "eyedropper" button.
4. Point at the current colour display field inside the dialog, then
click (so as to select the colour.)
Nothing changes - as I've just selected what was already the current colour.
The colour does change. The "name" value changes to "#0024FF", and the
Red Green and Blue values are updated accordingly. I can't see any
change in Hue, Saturation and Value, though (perhaps that's the problem?)
All this on Win32, using precompiled binaries (gtk+-2.10.7.zip) from
So do you think this is a Gtk bug? Or is it something I did in my
application? Or some weird Windows display issue, or something? Has
anyone else seen this, anyway?
] [Thread Prev