Big pink bar getting in the way at GTK API Reference

I've searched around and even tried some workarounds but I couldn't find
a solution for this annoying issue.

I am a heavy user of the GTK API Reference at http://www.gtk.org. I am
there all the time but I can use only the 2.6.2 version of it. The
up-to-date version has a big pink bar that follows me every time I
scroll the window of my navigator down. This wouldn't be a problem but
when I scroll the window of my navigator UP, all my screen is taken by
that pink bar. I can't see anything. One workaround is to press ctrl+a,
so my navigator selects everything and the pinks bar go away (at least
the parts that has letters under it).
I've tried changing navigators: Firefox 2, Firefox 1.5, Epiphany 2.16.1
and even computers but the problem persist. I've tried to use the local
version (.tar.gz), but the problem is there too.

Sorry to bother you about this problem but looking at the malling list
list I thought this was the correct one to use. The gtk-devel would be a
choice too.

Someone is having this same problem?

--
Diogo F. S. Ramos