Re: Install GTK+ to use FireFox browser into RedHat7.2

--- "sandrigo lezcano gmail com" <sandrigo lezcano gmail com> wrote:

> I have problem to install Firefox and to use Eclipse IDE into RH72
>
> I download GTK+2... but have problems with compile it
>
> Any tutorial "step by step" to solve my problem and to use
> Firefox,Eclipse IDE, and others apps into RH72 ...
>
> Att
> --

Try my tool (see signature). It won't ovewrite anything in you system
since it performs local build and install not requiring root privileges.

Ideally, you should run it as simple as

<download_root>/AppsFromScratch/20060710/bin/build.pl 1>build.log 2>&1 &

- the above is in 'sh' syntax.

There are simply too many steps to perform - see examples of command lines in

http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/build.first_run.log.txt
.

The project website has pointers to documentation.

--Sergei.

Applications From Scratch: http://appsfromscratch.berlios.de/