gtk

And if you insist you do not understand Perl, read

perldoc perlre

- this can be also found on the WEB.

If you do not have 'perldoc' installed,

man perlre

should work too.

I'm telling you to read the manual because that's what I did to solve the
problem
in my tool.

--Sergei.

    Well Sergei I ran configure and make. This compiled fine and I ran make
install. The makefile tried to install with install -C. So I tried
install -D with all the binaries. Everything seems to be installed but there
are no libraries. I get the same error I've been getting running gtk's
configure.

Bill