Put a dot( . ) under a character in GtkTextView/GtkTextTag

Hello,

As you know, we can underline a character with a single/error line or double lines in GtkTextView/GtkTextTag. my question is: can we underline a character with a dot( . ) line? A possible way is to modify the gtk+/pango source code to add a support to something called PANGO_UNDERLINE_DOT like PANGO_UNDERLINE_SINGLE.

Is there any way to do this without modifying the source code?

Any input is appreciated!

Liubo Chen

This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential material for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, please be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

Thank you for your cooperation