Re: Detecting a resize

http://schematics.sourceforge.net

Currently still in CVS. I'm working on a large project
and haven't had time to make a release yet.

--Hans

Jean-pierre Martineau schreef:
Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema a écrit :

Never heard of it to be honest. I only use a relatively small subset of
what gtk+ can do ... and I'm using Gtk2-Perl.

Aha, I'll try the configure event first, because it doesn't involve
timers (I don't like to fire up timers as a result of signal events).

Btw. I'm using mzgtk2, a Gtk+ binding I'm developing for
PLT Scheme.

--Hans