Re: Detecting a resize
- From: "Hans Oesterholt-Dijkema" <hdnews gawab com>
- To: "Daniel Kasak" <dan entropy homelinux org>
- Cc: "gtk-list gnome org" <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Detecting a resize
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:25:11 +0000
>Never heard of it to be honest. I only use a relatively small subset of
>what gtk+ can do ... and I'm using Gtk2-Perl.
Aha, I'll try the configure event first, because it doesn't involve
timers (I don't like to fire up timers as a result of signal events).
Btw. I'm using mzgtk2, a Gtk+ binding I'm developing for
] [Thread Prev