Re: To which package does "glade-catalog.dtd" belong ?

On Tue, 17 Oct 2006 11:58:08 +0200
Philippe Bertin <philippe bertin telenet be> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> Sorry to crosspost, but I think this topic can belong to any of the 3
> newslists. If this is not good with you, please indicate me which
> list is most appropriate, please (please do not flame me).
>
> While reading http://glade.gnome.org/docs/catalogintro.html I see it
> is possible to validate any catalog file against a glade DTD
> (excerpt : "xmllint --dtdvalid glade-catalog.dtd --noout
> my-catalog.xml"). However, I have not found this file called
> "glade-catalog.dtd".
>
> Is it optimised-out by my Suse 10.0 OSS distribution's rpm(s) ? In
> which rpm can I eventually find it back ? Unzipping the sources of
> glade-2.10.0 and glade3-3.0.1 and trying to find it yielded :
> ~/glade3-3.0.1> find . -name 'glade*dtd*'
> ~/glade-2.10.0> find . -name 'glade*dtd*'
>
> Any hint ?

I searched for it myself a while ago. But finally got the answer that
it actually don't exist. "http://glade.gnome.org/glade-2.0.dtd"; is just
used to uniquely identify the glade-interface files, I was told.

By the way, glade has it's own mailing lists:
http://glade.gnome.org/lists.html