RE: Equivalent of mnemonic function in old gtk

Hi! I'm writing an application using gtk1.2. I cannot seem to find
equivalent of gtk_menu_item_new_with_mnemonic() routine in gtk1.2. Can
anyone kindly tell me what routine should I use instead or give any
suggestion about it? Thanks.

I searched google with following keywords:

underline accelerator gtk1.2
accelerator gtk1.2
GtkMenuItem mnemonic gtk 1.2
mnemonic gtk1.2

I looked in the source code. Couldn't find anything. If anyone has any insight or suggestions I would appreciate it. Thanks.

--DC

Don?t waste time standing in line?try shopping online. Visit Sympatico / MSN Shopping today! http://shopping.sympatico.msn.ca