Re: GTK+ 2.0 book recommendation?

On Thu, 2006-11-09 at 11:40 -0500, Andrew Springman wrote:

> that don't affect the screen at all.  So, I want to understand how to
> convert those incoming messages to GTK/GDK/GLIB events and/or signals.
> "The Official GNOME 2 Developer's Guide" by Matthias Warkus

That's the one you want. It's very well written. Once you've passed
through that, the online API documentation will make MUCH more sense.

Andrew Frederick Cowie

Technology strategy, managing change, establishing procedures,
and executing successful upgrades to mission critical business

Sydney   New York   Toronto   London