beginer

hi

I am new in this list, I work with Sbcl and i use the clg bindings of Espen Johnsen for GTK

I have a little question :

I want to make a pixbuf by recording some commands like

gtk_draw_box
gtk_draw_hline ,etc. etc.

I have tried by creating a window then drawing these commands in it and then using the gtk_pixbuf_get_from_drawable

but my problem is that I dont want to show this window and in this case it doesnot work.

Is it possible to make my pixbuf from i hidden window, or there is another way to do this ?

thanks

Carlos Agon