Re: how can I press second button when code of One button is running

2006/5/5, kapil sharma <shayad15 yahoo co in>:

I am developing an application using glade which
contains two buttons. When I press button1 code for
that button will execute, and it will execute
continuously, I repeat continuosly. To stop the
execution of this code I need to press Button2. But I
am not able to press it, Because my GUI is not active
I think so.

The same question was raised yesterday on gtk-app-devel-list, have a look here:
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-app-devel-list/2006-May/msg00020.html

ciao
--
Gian Mario Tagliaretti