how can I press second button when code of One button is running

Hi..

My subject line is not proper.

I will explain you the problem.

I am developing an application using glade which
contains two buttons. When I press button1 code for
that button will execute, and it will execute
continuously, I repeat continuosly. To stop the
execution of this code I need to press Button2. But I
am not able to press it, Because my GUI is not active
I think so.

Can you tell me how to achive this.

Thanks

Yahoo! India Answers: Share what you know. Learn something new.
http://in.answers.yahoo.com