Re: Graphs

Have a look at the gtkextra package at
http://gtkextra.sourceforge.net/ . Though the documentation is
somewhat lacking, it includes the GtkPlotCanvas that allows
interactive editing of graphs. The examples should get you going.

If you are working in python you might want to have a look at
matplotlib (http://matplotlib.sourceforge.net/screenshots.html).
Having a native C-port of this widget is high on my wishlist. :-)

Regards,
Dov